3/14/10

10 years younger

Hi. My name is table. (original, I know). 7 years ago my owner rescued me from a yard sale for $10 and has been taking care of me ever since. She has been good to me and patient with my shortcomings, reupholstering my cushions and trying to make me attractive through accessories (table settings). I've never been much to look at, compared to all my friends, but I know deep down that I'm strong and have good character so it's never bothered me. I fit well in my little space and have always been grateful for it.

A few days ago my owner felt I deserved a reward for all my dependable work, so she gave me a face-lift. I can't believe the difference it has made in my life! Now my cushions are big, soft, and plump and my fresh new design has taken years off of me! Needless to say, all my friends are jealous. Eat your heart out.



12 comments:

Unknown said...

can your owner come to my house?!

Laura said...

Wow! I'm totally impressed. My table would be jealous! hahaha

Taylor's said...

To die for! Awesome, and amazing!!!!

Amelia said...

Glorious! I love making old things look better than when they were new. Great job! And good job taking before pictures. I always forget that part.

sarefamily said...

Loos good Nat.... it would look great in my new black walled dining room!!!! i have been in a refinishing phase too, and I'm driving Josh crazy. Everyday a new project!!!

Harris said...

NAT! That looks fantastic! you have a gift. I also love how your chairs match you blog back ground. Was that planned? ; ) Looks good! love you!

Lia said...

Wow, you've done an awesome job!! Looks great. You wanna come work on my whole house?

Sarah said...

Where do you find the time? You've always been so crafty.

Shae said...

sweet!!! it looks A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!

Amanda said...

that looks GREAT!!!

Catherine said...

That fabric looks great. Kinda reminds me of the wallpaper on this page.... You have a keen eye for looking good. I love you.

Amanda said...

love them!