5/7/10

- randomness -


I can't get enough! (so unlike me)


I want a bed that inspires me.

Must... Buy. Chopsticks I can actually EAT with.

My new favorite combo. Blue and white. Clean, fresh and happy!

LOVE this photo! Can I please be the girl behind the mask?!


I MUST find this for my Maltese this Halloween


Fo' Shizzle! (I was caught off guard too)
I've been wanting a change to my hair color. I think this might be it...

I'm SO doing this in my basement... Never enough wall space to show-off my Gracie.

I'm excited to fall inlove again. (Not soon - but someday)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You are great Natalie! You are so upbeat after being beat down. You impress me- I can't wait until the x, realizes that the grass isn't really green on the other side.

Keep your dreams high and you won't be disappointed. I'm excited for you to fall in love again, too!

Amelia said...

I've been looking for the perfect idea for my weird fireplace, and you found it! I'm totally using that. I've got the pictures!

Harris said...

Haha those chopsticks are super funny...they look like giant clothes pins! I have to agree with the blue/white combo...it IS so fresh and happy!

Natalie said...

They ARE giant clothespins lol. Cute, aye?

Kathrin Paul said...

Nice. All good ideas. That hair color would be super cute!

Catherine said...

Great Pics. Joseph and I died laughing over the one of the dog. So fantastic. Good alternative to giant clothes pins found at www.funchop.com You might feel awkward carrying giant clothes pins in your purse... then again, maybe not for you and 'your' purse. :)