11/3/10

SavedByGracie.com - Join me in the journey



I had limited time to make this video, but if I could re shoot I would add: Healing has not come easily! Depression has certainly played its role, and I've had to make a conscious effort to fight my lows on a daily basis. There were plenty of days where I wanted nothing more than to lie in bed and feel sorry for myself. (I still have those days.) Loneliness has been a frequent companion, but I trust as I try to heal in a proper manner, it will be replaced with a healthy future. I know the lows... but I try not to let them get me down. Sometimes they win. Today, they didn't.

If I can do it... YOU can do it! You've got this.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy one year...and it is happy! I have watched you grow tremendously :) Love you.

Blogger won't let me comment.
This is RaKae

Unknown said...

You are a great person Natalie!
I hope that you can reach out to those that need your help! Best of luck-

Kathrin Paul said...

You're a rock star.

Natalie said...

HA! Or a dork. :) Either way, we're gonna give it a go and see where it leads.

Cindy said...

That is so awesome Natalie. I really wish I had more of your attitude after my first year. You are amazing and are doing amazing things.

Jenn said...

Great video! I just found out that a friend of mine just got divorced; I'm going to send her your way! You're doing great things!