11/14/10

Goodbye Blogspot. Parting is such sweet sorrow.

I've put this off for far too long, hoping it would somehow make it easier. It hasn't. Strangely, I feel like I'm loosing a little part of myself, even though so much will remain the same.

You see... I'm biting the bullet and transferring my blog from .blogspot to .com. I will no longer be posting content here, so if you like what you've read, you'll have to follow me at www.savedbygracie.com. Please change it in your RSS feed, and update my link on your site, if you happen to have one.


A year ago I had no idea how to use blogspot, and now it has become one of my best friends (sad I know). I've reveled in the simplicity of it - a freely hosted source where I can record my thoughts on any and everything, anytime. With 4 public blogs and 3 private, I've developed a love affair I'm finding hard to let go of. Yet, the time has come. Like a kid going off to college, I've decided to cut the blogspot umbilical cord. See ya on the other side!

No comments: