2/20/10

Mommy's Birthday Girl

Gracie Ann.
Life's greatest gift.
Evidence of God's love.

I will never forget the first time I held you in my arms, and the unwavering resolve I gained in that very moment; That my life belonged to you. As that first cry escaped your lips a surge of joy consumed my entire body and I knew life would never be the same. I am so grateful for that fact. You have made me better. You have made me stronger. You have given me every reason to live, and fulfilled the complete measure of my creation. Happy first birthday my little Angel. Mommy loves you.


Photos by MaryKim Photography

7 comments:

Harris said...

Oh My GOSH!!! Happy Birthday cute little Gracie! Nat what adorable pictures. Did you make that cake for her to eat with the mold you bought in Bear Lake. It turned out so cute. I am sold I am buying one! She is adorable and growing up so fast! I really can not believe how cute she is. She also so happy! Your right, she is a complete blessing from Heavenly Father! How lucky Tyler and I are to be her aunt and uncle! Give the birthday girl some kisses from us!

Harris said...

Cute Birthday Pictures! I LOVE the pictures of you and Gracie {and the paisley!}

Taylor's said...

Holy hell . . . I love the photos . . . are you going to post any of the pearls?????

Gosh you are one lucky person! Have I ever told you that?

Shae said...

oh my gosh! she is absolutely adorable!! i can't believe she's already ONE!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE all o the pictures! she is such a sweetheart! you are such a great writer, too! i love reading your blog!

Dan & Jess Turner said...

THese pics turned out AMAZING Nat! I especially like those of her in the green chair...fun to capture her perfectly adorable feet! Happy Happy Birthday, Gracie! We love you!

Jenni Call said...

Awwww! She is sooo cute! Mary Kim did an awesome job...but you did the best job as her mommy. What a cutie pie.

Cordie said...

These pictures are perfect! You sure do have an angel!