4/2/10

I hope you get a child just like you!

An angry parents favorite phrase.... "I hope you get a child just like you" And I just might have. I came across a few of my baby pictures and had to smile at how much my little girl looks like me (although I was more of a chunk, thanks to the benefits of breast milk. Gracie was allergic.) Am I the only woman that gets a thrill out of seeing myself in my own daughter?

Let's just hope she didn't get my strong will and stubborn personality. Ok I lie. Secretly I even want her to have that. shhhhh

"MINI-ME, YOU COMPLETE ME!"



6 comments:

ditndetes said...

She really does look like you!!!

Unknown said...

WOW! I am amazed how much she looks like you too! You both are SO ADORABLE!

Laura said...

No, you are not the only one. I secretly love that my middle child is the spitting image of me. I was super cute when I was little! LOL!

Stevenson Family said...

Absolutely. I'll give ya a call tomorrow.

~Annie

BreAnna said...

She is so beautiful and she does look like you, you both are beautiful inside and out.

shirley Harris said...

this brings back too many memories...oh you must have been a beautiful baby>>>>:))))) love ya!!