8/2/10

An awkward return and renewing resolve

Dear blog,

I can no longer hide the obvious. We both know I've neglected you these last three months, and it's about time I give you an explanation. The truth is... (Big breath)... I've been cheating. Yep. While you thought I was off working and enjoying my summer with friends, I was actually spending my time with another blog. Nearly every day. I grew and I learned more about myself, but when it comes down to it, I realize you're the original, you're lasting, and you're the blog I love. And so I'm back. I'm sorry if I hurt you, but as I give you my love and attention I hope I can make it up to you.

If you wonder about the other blog you're welcome to read it, but if it pangs you I understand. For the last three months I wrote nearly every day. I still have entries to finish and loose ends to tie up... but really... from here on out I'm all yours. http://90daysofhealing.blogspot.com/

Sincerely,
Natalie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to have you back~ I've missed you!

Sarah said...

Wow! That's quite a blog. It's going to take a while to read. Kind of feel like I'm intruding.....but hey you put it out there. You're amazing. P.S. I did get your text the other day and yes I needed it. You're a sweetheart.

BreAnna said...

Welcome back, we've missed you!

Barry said...

I like both blogs equally. I'll be checking this one regularly now, though. :)

Collin and Sarah said...

Natalie this blog is beautiful! It was so great to meet you the other day at the cannery:) Thanks for all of your great advice!

-Sarah Matheson

p.s. I was looking for you on facebook and I'm not sure if I spelled your name right because I couldn't find you! So you can search for me:)